This is not the planned post for today. I did not plan on making this YouTube video.
My anxiety has been extremely heightened lately, and one of the main reasons is our world is on fire.
We need to change, all of us. Greta Thunberg is correct, none of us are too small to make a difference.
Three Small Changes
- Acknowledge there is a problem.
- Think about what you do and why you do it.
- Make small actionable changes, one by one.
- Metal water bottle.
- Keep Cup.
- Metal/bamboo straws.
- Reusable shopping bags, preferably cotton.
- Buy second hand.
- Buy sustainably.
- Swap clothes with your friends.
- Reduce your meat and dairy intake.
- Compost your food waste.
- Bring your own toiletries on hols and avoid hotel toiletries.
- Get a bamboo toothbrush.
- Bring your own cutlery to fast food places.
- Use soap instead of shower gel.
- Look up sustainable bloggers/vloggers for help.
- Read books about sustainability.
- Pick up items you buy if you can rather then get them delivered.
- Get a safety razor.
- Adopt don’t shop.
- Be mindful of how you handle rubbish.
- Make homemade cleaners.
- Make homemade beauty products.
- LED Bulbs.
- Switch your electronics off.
- Get toothpaste and mouthwash tablets.
- Get biodegradable floss for your teeth.
- Natural and locally produced candles.
- Get a hybrid or electric car if possible.
- Use deodrant bars or zero waste deodrants in general.
- Plant some vegetables.
Australian Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org.au/news-and-…
RSPCA New South Wales:
Tara Button – A Life Less Throwaway.
Greta Thunberg – “No One is too Small to Make a Difference.”
Copyright © 2020 Thinkingmoon.com – All rights reserved