Hello Moonlings, you are all still here and I am so grateful. Thank you for your patience. This post will introduce my intentions, goals and thoughts for the coming year and decade.
You may find some of this strange, as my belief system is a mixture of paganism and Wicca (I’m still finding my way).
Please be kind we all have our own beliefs and my journey to spiritualism has been rocky. I might talk about it someday, but please know this is very real to me and I’m not joking around.
Intentions for 2020
I meditated on NYE using a piece of turquoise my parents got me from a trip to Montana USA. I spoke to myself in 10 years and she told me 3 important intentions for the coming decade:
- Be kind, to me as well.
- Remember I’m in control.
- Mind Le’Boo.
While these might seem odd to you they make total sense to me. You can never have enough kindness in the world, and we need to start with ourselves.
When I think about her saying “remember you’re in control,” I get chills. Part of my anxiety is the thought that I haven’t got control. Except I do have control, over my own actions.
Finally, when you find your soulmate you need to look after them.
Goals for 2020
Yes, I have so many goals for 2020 that they will all be in separate posts. I was so busy in October / November / December that I didn’t get to write any of them. So you’re getting them now!
Basically, I had actual time off over Christmas which I never do. So I was able to write more in two weeks than I have in months.
- Sustainability goals 2020! I still have them, don’t worry! I will do a review of the latter half of 2019 too.
- What I will count as wins for 2020? There will also be a list of my wins / what I was grateful for in 2019.
- I have a list of experience I want to try in 2020. These are a bit scary but worth it. Starting with number 1: SHAVING MY HEAD!
- List of books I want to read this year. I have 60 on my good reads but there are 12 (1 for each month) that I want to read.
- Everyday goals. Batch cooking, yoga and cleaning.
Rose McGowan is my inspiration for shaving my head. She felt she wasn’t being taken seriously as a woman because all people could see was her long beautiful hair.
Please watch it if you have time I’m really proud of this one.
Copyright © 2020 Thinkingmoon.com – All rights reserved