Before we go anywhere I would like to extend my warm thank you and gratitude to Oh Yes, They Did, for the award.
Please go check out their page and follow them, you won’t be sorry. You’ll find delicious recipes, fun crafts, and sometimes just some sage advice you didn’t even know you needed.
How This Blog Began:
In the beginning, as a young girl, I wanted to be a teacher. Then my English teacher gave me praise and guidance. That gave me the confidence to be a writer.
When I started this blog I had my lifelong dream in mind and finally, I threw off the shackles of imposter syndrome. I signed up to this wonderful website, and everything changed.
Surrounded by amazing fellow writers and creators, I’m no longer afraid of my irrelevance. Each day I see the value of individuality. I spend more time looking up to my fellow bloggers than worrying about whether or not I deserve to be here.
I’ve spoken here about my mental illness and how my words are magic, and I stand by that. Whatever the reason for starting your blog you are joining a wonderfully supportive community and you won’t regret it.
Peace and love,
J.C ‘Jaycee’ Lynch
Advice For New Bloggers
- Writing is magic, you can communicate with someone you never met by putting words on a page. Remember this and you will always delight in your writing.
- You are wonderful, important, and your voice deserves to be heard, never feel as though you’re not relevant.
- If you’re not enjoying the writing process, it means your writers won’t enjoy it. Write something you would relish in reading and you’ll be golden.
- Finally, whatever you do, never give up. Write even when you think it’s poor, it will clear your brain out, and the good ideas will come back around. 😉
My Wonderful Nominees
- Please thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Write a post to show your award, to show off your supportive fellows.
- Tell the story of how your blog began.
- Give two (or more) pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post. 😉
Copyright © 2018 Thinkingmoon.com – All rights reserved